You are searching about Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet, today we will share with you article about Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet is useful to you.
Microsoft Office Help, Tips and Tricks
Computers would be meaningless without Microsoft Office. May it be in the office or in the house, people would always rely on MS office for their reports, projects, and presentations. You might be thinking that you already know the ins and outs of this application but believe it or not there are still other features that most people failed to discover. These are Microsoft help and tips that will make Microsoft Office more powerful, more productive, and even easier to use, and they’ll let you customize the suite to work the way you want.
* You can zoom in and out Word documents quickly by using the scroll button on your mouse to zoom in and out of documents quickly. Just hold down the Ctrl key and roll the scroll wheel forward to get a closer view of the document, or roll it back to shrink it.
* Holding down the Shift key while selecting the File menu in Word (or in Outlook when composing a message), the menu options change. You get handy options to Save All and Close All open files. In Excel, you get a Close All-but not a Save All-option.
* If you are creating a bulleted or numbered list in Word or PowerPoint, you might want an item to appear on the list without a bullet. You can start a new line without a bullet by pressing Shift-Enter. The next time you press the Enter key, the new line will continue the bulleted or numbered list. Another useful trick: In Excel, you can press Alt-Enter to start a new line within a cell.
* Format Painter is one of the often-overlooked feature found in Microsoft Office. Its icon is found on the upper part of the window with a little paintbrush on it. Once it is selected, it can make you a copy of the text your cursor has selected.
* When you copy text from the Web or another document into a Word file, Word will reproduce the typeface, color, and font size displayed in the original page. If you want the pasted text to match the formatting in the destination document, use Edit | Paste Special, and choose Unformatted Text.
* Don’t waste time dragging text around within your document using the mouse if you need to swap the second and third paragraphs in your document. Just click on the paragraph you’d like to move, hold down Shift-Alt, and move the paragraph up or down using the arrow keys. Each press of the arrow key causes the selected paragraph to jump over one adjacent paragraph.
* Things about Shortcut keys- There is a huge collection of these keys used in Microsoft. It might be difficult to memorize it all yet it could give you great help as you do your stuffs in Microsoft Office.
Oftentimes people might think that daily usage of their computer could mean they already know everything, but the actual truth is that there are still more to learn and to find out what. A lot of features area available in our MS Office that were just waiting to be discovered and be utilized.
Video about Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet
You can see more content about Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet
If you have any questions about Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Fix-Microsoft-Office-2013-Errors-When-Opening-Documents-From-The-Internet
#Microsoft #Office #Tips #Tricks