You are searching about How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet, today we will share with you article about How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet is useful to you.
Arabic Alphabet Support in Microsoft Dynamics GP
Great Plains Dynamics GP is traditionally used in the Middle East and in Arabic-speaking countries, in addition it is easily adopted in countries, where the local language is based on Arabic characters. Usually the local legislation and government financial reporting requirements are reasonable in the Arabic World, so the setup of Sales tax or VAT for the specific country is not a challenge and it can be done as part of the implementation of Corporate ERP . We will concentrate on the technological aspects of supporting the Arabic language in the Great Plains:
1. Microsoft Dexterity technology and Arabic alphabet. Currently Dexterity supports the ASCII table, where each letter representation is limited to eight bits or one byte or information. And although Arabic characters may look very sophisticated and similar to hieroglyphs, they follow the ASCII table.
2. Microsoft SQL Server Arabic Language Support. MS SQL Server has what are called code pages and collections. if you’re in the USA and you’re installing SQL Server, you can’t really answer the question – what is my collection. The reason is simple – your default installation of SQL Server takes defaults from you Windows Server locales, and if those locales are US based, SQL Server assumes the defaults should be US English . If you are adding the Arabic country based GP company to your American Headquarters SQL Server – you need to change the collation at the database level to support Arabic characters.
3. Great Plains Arabic Language support options. If you are a programmer – you probably know that there are two options. First is translating the Dexterity string resources from English to Arabic and distributing Dynamics.Dic with the translated strings to local users. Second option is to export String resources to Modifier and distribute Forms.Dic to local users. The first option is more powerful, because it has unlimited customization possibilities with Dexterity open, but it is also open to potential bugs in Dexterity’s business logic. We favor the second option – Strings based on the Arabic modifier
4. Great Plains Reports in Arabic. The same concept applies to the GP Report Writer and the main dictionary Reports.dic. Arabic dexterity string resources should be imported into Reports.dic. Feel free to edit important reports like SOP Blank Invoice Form, or anything else you need to edit in Report Writer
5. Modules required to support Arabic letters. In case of Modifier support – you need the Customization Site Enabler license
6. Switch from Arabic to English and back. You must have two GP workstations installed on your user computer, one with Arabic language support and the second with standard US English
7. FRx Financial and Consolidated Reporting. Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement and Statement of Cash Flow and their consolidated versions are regional settings immune
8. GP support for countries, where the Arabic alphabet is used, but the local language is not Arabic. the example is Afghanistan, where the local language is Dari and it is based on the Arabic alphabet (or Iran, where the local language, Farsi is also based on Arabic). Here the recommended solution is to translate the Dynamics.dic string resources into Dari or Farsi respectively and import them into Forms.dic and Reports.dic
Video about How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet
You can see more content about How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet
If you have any questions about How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet
How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet
way How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet
tutorial How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet
How Do Pick The Letter Code On A W-2 Sheet free
#Arabic #Alphabet #Support #Microsoft #Dynamics