You are searching about How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com, today we will share with you article about How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com is useful to you.
How To Sell Your Books On Amazon Without The High Commission
Amazon is the largest bookseller in the world. And their author publishing programs tend to be very user friendly. If you are selling books or DVDs, you will find the following enlightening.
In the old days, it was common for a book publisher to pay only a token royalty (or commission) to the author. Some are as low as 5% of the sale price. The book must be a huge success for the author to make a fair share.
The Amazon program, offers a whopping 45% commission and they finance and do everything up front. However, an enlightened author can benefit from Amazon’s programs and get 85% or more for the same book and receive, almost the same benefits as the 45% program.
The program that Amazon charges 55% commission is called the “Amazon Advantage program.” (* See the reference link at the end of the article)
Under the Market Place program, your item is listed and visible in Amazon’s search engine and can be purchased using their unique 1 click purchasing system. Amazon makes the sale, collects the money and pays you once you’ve shipped and the customer has received the actual product. (** Link to complete Marketplace program below)
Marketing in Amazon’s Market Place Program
The main difference between the requirements for their high commission (to them) Advantage program, compared to the Market Place program, is that the latter requires you to obtain an ISBN number. It is not expensive and not difficult to do. We will discuss that point later in this article.
Signing up for the marketplace program is free for you and easy to do. Here’s the three-step process:
1. List your book or DVD. Provide the ISBN, ASIN, or UPC number. Click on the “Sell Your Items” button and follow their menu for instructions.
2. Ship your product to the buyer. Amazon will email you all the details of the sale including shipping instructions to buyers.
3. Amazon pays you the price of the item collected, including shipping fees, and only deducts their small fee and commission.
As you can see it’s a simple process and a win – win for Amazon and the author.
There are many advantages to this Market Place Program.
• It’s easy for buyers to find your product through Amazon’s search tool
• Customers can order immediately through their standard account including the One Click ordering system
• Amazon handles all collection and payment processing
• You only pay Amazon less than 15% commission
• You have a wide range of products that you can sell under this program, including new and used products.
• Builds your list of customers since you get the buyers name and mailing address.
• Joining the program is free and you don’t have to pay until you sell an item and collect the upfront payment.
• Amazon makes it easy to control your inventory. You can add or remove products from your inventory at your discretion.
The major difference between the Advantage and Market Place programs is the Market Place seller’s requirement to obtain an ISBN number. The ISBN number also gives the author an air of sophistication and professionalism, unlike most books self-published by new authors today.
The advantage plan can be done at no cost to the Bar Code. But are you willing to give up more than 70% of your Amazon book sales commission to save a small amount of upfront money on ISBN costs? At least you have a choice in this matter.
To find the best price on an ISBN number, use the Google service and simply type in the ISBN. Several services will be featured that offer assistance in obtaining your ISBN number starting at as low as $55.
This simple and cost effective method of having an ISBN number assigned to your work lists “Independent Publisher” as the publisher within the major bibliographic databases.
This program is ideal for self-publishers who sell directly to consumers. Pricing starts at $55 for 1 ISBN and bar code.
Volume discounts are available. The Publisher Service offers:
• The author retains ownership and copyright
• “Independent Publisher” is listed as the publisher
• Submit a title for listing in Bowker’s Books in Print
• Digital bar code (eps) is provided.
• Unmatched Phone Support – Talk to a real person
You will find whichever program you decide on, the Advantage or Market place program, you will not find a better publishing opportunity anywhere. Not only do you get the order processing and publishing services from Amazon, the biggest and the best, but their worldwide marketing capabilities, with no real upfront costs (except for the ISBN fee) .
* Link to Amazon’s “Advantage” program – http://www.amazon.com/advantage
** Here is the link for complete information on the Amazon Market Place:
Video about How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com
You can see more content about How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com
If you have any questions about How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com
How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com
way How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com
tutorial How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com
How Find The Upc Code For A Product In Amazon.Com free
#Sell #Books #Amazon #High #Commission